When you join FACCNE, you’re instantly a part of New England’s thriving French-American business community comprised of nearly 200 organizations representing all sectors, industries and professions, and of a network of 6,000 members throughout the United States.
Whether you’ve been a member for years or a day, we are here to help you leverage your membership in ways that advance you and your business.
Memberships are on a twelve-month cycle, regardless of which time you join. You may choose to join as an individual or a company, and upgrade at any time.
They trust us…
- “Last year, we were among the finalists of the FAB Awards powered by FACCNE and it was a fantastic experience. As a young company, being able to communicate our message and get recognition is very important.”Nader YaghoubiCEO, PathMaker Neurosystems Inc.
- “The community here is very rich, and I would advise anybody who can join FACCNE to do so. You can get a lot of it, specially meeting great people.”Stéphane BancelCEO, Moderna
- All of these lovely people have also reached out to me to ask what more they can do to provide services to me and to my particular business, to introduce me to other members who could be helpful to my business, and to learn more about me and what I am doing. As busy as they are, they find the time to care that much about individual members and take on a function that most organizations leave to members themselves. That they unselfishly give of their time and attention to further the interests of others is nonpareil.Dorothy ManningRealtor, eXp Realty
- “Kudos to FACCNE for organizing so many insightful events and for being here for your members. I had a pleasant call today from one member of FACCNE's Board, bouncing ideas on my business and providing several networking opportunities. It’s a great community to be part of.”Sylvain MansotteCEO, Whispli
- "I am very impressed by the work done by the French American Biotech Springboard (FABS Forum). It's a really good point of entry for French Biotech companies willing to enter the US Market."Aude OuensangaPartner, Alira Health