Updated on April 2, 2020
FACCNE has compiled this resource list to help our members during the outbreak. This list includes links from Massachusetts Administration and French Government official sources. This list is likely to grow and change over the coming days and weeks. We will update it regularly, so please check back. And if you come across other resources, email us at email@example.com
- Realtime statistics: COVID19info.live or John Hopkins CSSE or Worldometer
- Coronavirus situation reports from the World Health Organization
- Boston Public Health Commission: Bphc.org/coronavirus
- City of Boston: Boston.gov/coronavirus
- Massachusetts Government: Mass.gov/COVID19
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention: Cdc.gov/coronavirus
- Call: 311 or 211 or 617-534-5050
- Sign up for text alerts: Text the keyword BOSCOVID to #99411
US and Massachusetts sources
- Gov. Charlie Baker’s administration created a $10 million loan fund for small businesses feeling the effects of the COVID19 coronavirus.
- Disaster Loan Assistance: Federal Disaster Loans for Businesses, Private Nonprofits, Homeowners, and Renters
- The U.S. Chamber has resources available to inform and equip businesses with the most important and up-to-date information to prevent the spread of the virus and prepare businesses for the near and long-term impact.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration is also offering low-interest federal disaster loans and other resources for small businesses.
- Rapid Layoff: Rapid Response tries to identify the exact needs of a company in crisis. Once the needs are assessed then the team tries to help the company establish partnerships with other organizations and build networks to help them try and acquire those needs meant to reduce the possibility of layoffs or a plant closure.
- Workshare for employers: WorkShare is a program that offers a smart alternative to layoffs. Employees work reduced hours while collecting unemployment benefits to supplement their lower wages.
- French Tech Boston has also compiled some helpful information for entrepreneurs. Check it out here
- NEW: The Consulate General of France in Boston created an FAQ about the current Covid-19 situation
- Read CCI France International dedicated page about international initiatives to help business during the pandemic
- One-stop platform that centralizes all actionable info for entrepreneurs in need of emergency relief is updated daily by different government administrations.
- US Tax Updates from our member Jade Fiducial
- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the French government has implemented immediate support measures for businesses.
- BPI France (Banque Française d’Investissement) has set up specific business support measures since March 2, 2020 to help you overcome the exceptional difficulties linked to the consequences of the epidemic.
Exchange Visitor, VIE and American Outbound Participants
We want to hear from you!
During this difficult time, we want to provide you with the most appropriate service. This is why we are reaching out to get a better idea on:
- how your business is or will be impacted by Covid-19
- how you or your business can help individuals or companies in need.