7th Annual New England Life Sciences Panorama
March 14 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Given Boston’s reputable role in scientific research and innovation, as well as its presence as a global biopharma hub, this annual event has become recognized by the life sciences community as an annual catalyst for information exchange among globally minded research and business professionals. In its seventh year running strong, this must-attend program addresses core topics of interest for companies at different stages of growth, and offers networking opportunities for biopharma professionals.
KEYNOTE: The science of mRNA: A new class of transformative medicine
Stephane Bancel, President and founding CEO, Moderna Therapeutics
PANEL 1: Is the IPO Window Open or Closing?
- Sara Michelmore, SVP of Investor Relations, MacDougall Biomedical Communications
- Jeffery Smith, VP of Investment Banking, H.C. Wainwright
- Albert Sokol, Partner, McDermott Will & Emery
Moderated by Jim Shanahan, co-founder and VP of Business Development, SynDevRx
PANEL 2: Leveraging AI and Predictive Analytics for Clinical Development
- Munther Baara, Head of New Clinical Paradigm, Pfizer
- Tyler Pugsley, VP of Life Sciences, Medable Inc.
Moderated by Shwen Gwee, Head of Open Innovation, Novartis BiomeREGISTER NOW