- This event has passed.
Crisis Management during Covid-19: How to protect your employees, assets and operations?
May 13 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The world is in the midst of a coronavirus pandemic right now and most people have been impacted both personally and professionally. Critical events like this can negatively impact the safety of the employees, their productivity, the availability of corporate systems and critical IT services, sales and revenue but also the brand and the image of the company.
We will all agree that every organization must be prepared and must respond to this crisis but the questions are: how well do they do that? Where do they struggle? What can they do?
If you are responsible for:
- the security and safety of your organization’s employees, visitors, contractors, patients, travellers
- the availability and performance of the IT systems, mission critical business applications
- defending your organization against ransomware, DDoS and other cyber attacks
- the supply chain management
join this webinar as our speaker, Vincent Geffray is going to:
- explain why it can be hard for companies to manage critical events and
- talk about the importance of communication, collaboration and synchronization before, during and after the crisis
- walk you through the key components of effective and efficient crisis management
About our Speaker
Senior Director of Product Marketing, IT Alerting and IoT