- This event has passed.
Spring Roundtable – Legal and Practical Considerations of Return to Work
June 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Join us on Tuesday, June 8th from 12 PM to 1:30 PM ET for FACCNE’s HR Forum Spring Roundtable.
As Massachusetts left its pandemic-related business restrictions on May 29th, and now prepares to end the state of emergency on June 15th, many employers are wondering how to handle the new normal work environment.
Our panel of experts and HR professionals will talk about the legal and practical considerations of return to work, and what management needs to consider.
The next specific topics will be covered:
– Most current legal status of face coverings and vaccines (what employers can require).
– Employers requiring in-office working.
– How to create a safe, respectful workplace (including OSHA Requirements) and implementing related policies.
– What does a Remote & Hybrid workforce mean?
– Remote & Hybrid work policies