PURPOSE OF THE HR FORUM
The French American HR Forum is a network of French-American HR professionals located in New England. The goal of the group is to create an exchange to provide HR expertise and understanding in regards to both French and American labor relations, regulations, and HR practices. The French American HR Forum is a tool for HR practitioners to be better equipped in working with/for French companies, as well as for French HR practitioners working in New England.
The HR Forum, it’s:
- 25 CHRO, VP HR and consultants
- 6 meetings / year
- Face-to-face and webex/calls
- 2 special events with guest(s)
To find out more about the French American HR Forum, check out our LinkedIn group.
Leader: Jacques Goldenberg
Global HR, R&D and Digital Sanofi-Pasteur
617 893 5620
– The French American HR Forum is a unique network designed for those involved in French-American business.
– Events are informative and interesting.
– Quarterly HR Workshops are free for all FACCNE HR Forum members.
How to Join
Please note that the activities of the HR Forum are exclusively open to HR professionals with a FACCNE membership in good standing, whether from their company or from an individual membership.
As an individual HR professional interested in joining the FACCNE HR Forum, you qualify for a discounted individual professional membership.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- September 30: Attract and retain talents
Speaker to be confirmed
- November 26: New trends of HR
Speaker to be confirmed
Past 2020 Conferences:
- April 28: Optimism, Resilience and Grit workshop – Zoom meeting
Speaker: Sara Scala (Executive Consultant)
- March 4 Design Thinking for HR – Workshop
Alena Reva (HR NAM and Europe, Kasperzky), Woburn
- April 8 How to create engaging learning experiences online? Philippe Latapie (StratX), on-line webinar
Examples of Past Conference Calls Topics
- Leadership Education Programs
- Panel on Diversity and Inclusion
- Leadership Agility
- HR Analytics & Digitalization
- How to close the gap between candidates and clients’ expectations?
- Union and HR relations: comparison between France and the USA
- Strategic Internal Hiring
Examples of Past HR Workshops
- Workplace of the future: How are space changes supporting employees well-being
- Hiring Young French Talents in the US
- Performance Management is dead! Not Really!
- How will we eliminate the Pay Gap?
HR Forum Active Members
- Jacques Goldenberg, Chair, (Sanofi)
- Anne-Lise Truntzer (Jade Fudicial)
- Daniel Beaudron (Mersen)
- Elisabeth Scott (Dassault Systèmes)
- Jean-Luc Fleurial (Bristol Myers Brigg)
- Marion Estienne (3sixtyglobal)
- Nova Diop (Bench International)
- Pascal Orliac (Care2Care)
- Philippe Latapie (StratX)
- Pierre Dreux (ExperConnect)
- Regis Mulot (Ipsen)
- Sandrine Mauger (EFGB)
- Stefano Boero (Amadeus)
- Thomas Petit (AbbVie)
Thank you to our partner: