PURPOSE OF THE HR FORUM
The French American HR Forum is a network of French-American HR professionals located in New England. The goal of the group is to create an exchange to provide HR expertise and understanding in regards to both French and American labor relations, regulations, and HR practices. The French American HR Forum is a tool for HR practitioners to be better equipped in working with/for French companies, as well as for French HR practitioners working in New England.
The HR Forum, it’s:
- 25 CHRO, VP HR and consultants
- 6 meetings / year
- Face-to-face and webex/calls
- 2 special events with guest(s)
To find out more about the French American HR Forum, check out our LinkedIn group.
Leader: J. Goldenberg
VP HR NEC Energy Solutions
617 893 5620
– The French American HR Forum is a unique network designed for those involved in French-American business.
– Events are informative and interesting.
– Quarterly HR Workshops are free for all FACCNE HR Forum members.
– As a FACCNE HR Forum member, you can become a FACCNE member for a discounted price.
How to Join
Please note that HR Forum participants must be FACCNE members in order to join.
For more information, use the button above to contact the Chair of French American HR Forum: Jacques Goldenberg, VP Human Resources, NEC at email@example.com
January 11: Leadership Education Programs – Call
Ph. Latapie & Mary Ann O’Loughlin
March 6: Panel on Diversity and Inclusion – Event at McDermott, Will & Emery => Learn more.
Rita Hardiman (Keolis), Richard Curtis (State Street), James Lapata (Boston LGBT Chamber of Commerce)
Moderator: Jodi-Tatiana Charles (Author, Marketing Specialist, Global speaker)
May 9: Leadership Agility – Event (Boston, CIC, Milk Street)
Bill Joiner (Global Thought Leader on Leadership Agility) and Marion Estienne (Leadership Consultant and Coach)
July 12: How to win the Talent War – Call
September 13: HR Analytics & Digitalization – Call or event, tbd
Sebastien Boutte (Director, Global HRBP, MilliporeSigma)
November 8 : Topic tbc
Past Conference Calls Topics
- December 7, 2018: HR CONFERENCE CALL — Professional life after retirement – Pierre Dreux – Exper’Connect
- November 9, 2018: New International and Domestic Relocation Trend — Regis Mulot – French American Chamber HR Forum
- October 5, 2018: Apply Agile Methodology to HR – Stefano Boero – Amadeus
- June 1, 2018 – Corporate activism – Celine Schillinger – Sanofi
- September 15, 2018 – How to close the gap between candidates and clients’ expectations? – Nova Diop, VP Business Development – DSML Executive Search
- September 7, 2018: Management Revolution @ Decathlon – Allison Vernerey – Boston University
- June 9, 2017 – International Trust in Teams Indicator (ITTI) – Marion Estienne, Consultant and Executive Coach of 3sixtyglobal
- May 5, 2017 – What’s new in HR, 100 days after President Trump’ administration in place? – Evan Armstrong, Vice President Government Affairs at Retail Industry Leaders Association
- April 7, 2017 – No email after working hours in France? Really? What about the US – Marc Veyron, CEO MyValue
- March 3, 2017 – Union and HR relations: comparison between France and the USA – Jacques Goldenberg, VP HUMAN RESOURCES FIELD SERVICES at Schneider Electric
- December 2, 2016 – Strategic Internal Hiring – Regis Mulot, EVP & Chief HR Officer at Staples
- November 4, 2016 – Blue Ocean Strategy – Philippe Latapie, Managing Director at StratX
- October 7, 2016 – International Mobility Trends – Stefano Boero, Head of HR, Amadeus North America
- July 8, 2016 – Embracing High Performance Culture – Marc Chevenard, SVP HR ITB Schneider Electric
- June 10, 2016 – CHREATE Initiative – Celine Schillinger, Head, Quality Innovation & Engagement at Sanofi Pasteur
Past HR Workshops
- February 13, 2018: Workplace of the future: How are space changes supporting employees well-being – Neal
Rajdev from Indigo, Jeannine Campbell from Perkins + Will and Ewan McCulloch from Staples.
- June 7, 2017 – Hiring Young French Talents in the US – Maxime Granger, V.I.E Program – Business Development
- April 6, 2017 – Performance Management is dead! Not Really! Paul Davies [General Electric], Christophe
Couturier[ OvaScience ], & Stefano Boero [Amadeus]
- September 14 2016 – How will we eliminate the Pay Gap? – MaryRose Mazzola, Executive Director at Boston
Women’s Workforce Council
HR Forum Active Members
- Jacques Goldenberg, Chair, (NEC)
- Anne-Lise Truntzer (Jade Fudicial)
- Daniel Beaudron (Mersen)
- Elisabeth Scott (Dassault Systèmes)
- Jean-Luc Fleurial (Bristol Myers Brigg)
- Marion Estienne (3sixtyglobal)
- Nova Diop (DSML Executive Search)
- Pascal Orliac (Care2Care)
- Philippe Latapie (StratX)
- Pierre Dreux (ExperConnect)
- Regis Mulot (Ipsen)
- Sandrine Mauger (EFGB)
- Sébastien Boutté (MilliporeSigma)
- Stefano Boero (Amadeus)
- Thomas Petit (AbbVie)
Thank you to our partner: