Open positions from FACCNE’s members and partners in New England.
US Controller – Wholesale services company
Full-time position, based in Pottstown (PA). 5+ years of experience managing a finance department in a large global company, MBA and/or CPA is a plus.
Genoskin is looking for a V.I.E Junior Web Developer. Genoskin is a biotechnology company started in 2011. The company has labs and offices in Toulouse (France) and outside of Boston, in Salem (MA). They are seeking a junior web developer to join as a V.I.E. for the US team in Salem, MA. This is an opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company that aims to provide pharmaceutical, biotech and chemical industries with a brand new and forefront model of B2B shop to ease and secure the development of their products as well as providing them with more precise and accurate human data.
- Help on WordPress development including:
- Creation of the website architecture
- Generation of themes and plugins, site integrations and implementing security updates
- Design and management of the website back-end (database and server integration)
- Conduct website performance tests
- Troubleshoot content issues
- Help integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Help create software documentation
- Help maintain our online shop (Woocommerce)
- Help improve and organize databases to expand and scale our online shop
- Full-stack development
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimization knowledge
- Innovative problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience in computer science or proof of experience in web development
- Proficiency in Google Workplace
- Outstanding communication skills needed
How to apply: send resume to email@example.com
- Help on WordPress development including:
Genoskin Study Director with the U.S. Team, based out of Salem, MA (full-time). In addition to skin pharmacology and/or skin biology background; report writing, data analysis and good communication skills are essential. The Study Director will be reporting to the CEO. How to apply: send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Genoskin is looking for a talented Scientist / Study Director to join its growing team in Salem MA. In addition to skin pharmacology and/or skin biology background; report writing, data analysis and good communication skills are essential. The Study Director will be reporting to the CEO.
This is an opportunity to join a growing company in an exciting and fast-moving area of drug development. Candidates MUST be permanent US residents.
The primary duties of this position include the following:
- Design studies based on customers needs and feedback
- Write study plans and ensure their feasibility
- Carry out literature research related to the study project
- Establish the cost and duration of studies
- Ensure the planning, implementation, monitoring and smooth running of studies
- Participate in the drafting and validation of reference documents for the study (study plan, report, amendments)
- Lead the project team and participate directly in the experiments (production of models, culture, histology, other analyzes, etc.)
- Write study reports in accordance with the results obtained
- Write posters and scientific articles
- Represent the company in scientific conferences
- PhD qualification essential – preferably in skin physiology or skin pharmacology
- Industrial experience as a study director required
- Collaboration & communication skills working in an international team environment
- Experience in design, reporting, and interpreting research studies
- Experience within a GLP or commercial environment is advantageous
OFALYCÉE™ is recruiting for back to school! Are you interested in digital education and want to invest in the future of Franco-American education in the United States? Send your CV to apply!
Staff Accountant: Full time, 3-5 accounting experience, ideally in an accounting firm. Sage 50 accounting software experience preferred. French language skills strongly preferred. Based in Cambridge, MA
EFGB is a non-profit organization that offers high-quality and engaging early childhood education in French specifically designed for francophone families in the Boston area.
They currently have an opening for a school assistant
For more information and to apply, visit their website: https://www.efgboston.org/about/careers/