Open positions from FACCNE’s members and partners in New England.
Common Services Assistant
Selection Process Nº: 70004-67
Salary: 57,930.00 USD per annum plus benefits
Contract Type: Indeterminate (Full-time)
Term Details: This position is a Locally Engaged Staff position, subject to the Terms and Conditions of Employment for LES in USA.
Job Function: Administrative
Location: The Consulate General of Canada in Boston
Number of Vacancies: 1
Closing date for application: 20 May, 2022 at 23:59 UTC/GMT -5:00
Responsible for meeting and greeting all members and guests of the French Cultural Center of Boston, handling all incoming telephone calls, managing reservations for programs, processing payments for membership renewals and class registrations and assisting all departments as necessary in an accurate and timely manner.
We are looking to train:
– Someone who would work full days on Fridays (8:45 AM – 5:15 PM), Saturdays (8:45 AM – 5:15 PM), Tuesdays and Wednesdays evenings from 5:00 PM to 7:45 PM and Thursdays from 12:00 PM to 7:45 PM
– Candidates may apply for either Fridays, Saturdays and evenings only, or all starting in May.
- Complete spoken and written fluency in French and English required.
- Must be able to handle a multi-line telephone system with competence and accuracy.
- Must be proficient with database software, email communications and internet browsers.
- Ability to juggle simultaneous but conflicting demands accurately.
- Well-organized, detail oriented person with proven experience handling money.
- Personability and customer service experience required.
- Excellent telephone manners.
- Must maintain a professional appearance (dress code) and demeanor at all times.
- Must be permitted to work in the United States.
- Answer telephone, provide information for all callers and guests, take messages for French Cultural Center’s staff and trustees. Answer questions about classes, cultural programs, translation services, membership and rental of facilities.
- Responsible for meeting and greeting all Center members and guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Check the membership card of everyone entering the Center, if they are not yet a member of the Center enter all the required information in our database.
- Manage all reservations for cultural and membership events using our database. Process every payment made with cash, checks or credit cards.
- Process all walk-in membership sales, book sales and translation requests.
- Keep the first floor neat and orderly. Follow a checklist for opening and closing procedures.
- Maintain the brochures counters.
- Answer or forward to the correct staff member all e-mails in the reception inbox.
- Assist other Center departments as requested/ necessary.
- Work hand in hand with the salesperson with whom the reception area will be shared.
Thursdays (12:00 pm – 7:45 pm)
Fridays (8:45 am – 5:15 pm)
Saturdays (8:45 am – 5:15 pm)
Evening shifts (5:00 pm – 7:45 pm) on Tuesday and Wednesday
You may apply for Thursdays only, Fridays only, Saturdays only, evenings only, or all starting the frist week of May.
$17 per hour
HOW TO APPLY
- Marketing Communications Associate – Medical Devices company: Full time, based in Pembroke, MA. Entry-level role. Preferable to have some experience, but recent grads with Marketing/Communications degree are welcome. Possesses video and photo editing skills. Excellent communication skills.
- Senior Staff Accountant – Management Services Company: Full-time position, based in Cambridge, MA. 3-6 years of accounting experience, ideally in an accounting firm. QuickBooks and Sage 50 accounting software experience preferred.
- Senior Paralegal – Management Services Company: Full-time position, based in Cambridge, MA. Legal experience in a managerial setting, preferably in a law firm.
- Payroll Specialist – Management Services Company: Full-time position, based in Cambridge, MA. 2-5 years of payroll experience, ideally in a client services setting.
Founded in 2015, Klaxoon is the first cloud workshop platform, adopted by millions of teams worldwide. Klaxoon better addresses the new reality of hybrid work by fostering a new way of working based on a workshop approach for all teamwork scenarios.
In 6 years, the Klaxoon team has grown from 5 to 300 employees all over the world: Rennes (HQ), Paris, Lyon, Boston, New York and Singapore. Klaxoon won numerous prizes including 4 CES innovation awards. 5000+ organizations use Klaxoon in their daily work in 120 countries, from SMEs and mid-size companies, to universities, NGOs and public authorities as well as 100% of CAC 40 companies and 15% of the Fortune 500.
They are currently hiring an Office Manager and Communications Project Manager for their Boston office! Learn more about the positions here:
Keolis is offering a VIE position for a Finance Planning & Performance position at our Boston (or remote) location for reporting works (North American reporting, month end works for the holdings, cash forecasts for the region, Business Planning follow-up, Budget and Financial Business Plan) as well as for specifics projects (new reporting developments following the implementation of the new ERP, Power BI enhancements). projects in areas such month end works, cash forecast, strategic business planning and performance monitoring, new reporting development after our new D365 ERP Implementation.
- The International School of Boston is looking for a Director of Strategic Engagement. Interested candidates must contact Narwhal Talent Partners directly:
– by voice or text
Peter G. Hamilton | (617) 620-9268
Christian G. Henry | (857) 285-3364
– by email email@example.com
AI Lean is looking to hire a new Customer Success Lead and Regional Outside Sales Manager!
Learn more on their website: https://home.ai-lean.com/join-our-incredible-team/
EFBG is looking to complete various positions! Check out the offers